Up for sale is a neat batch of pen-related ephemera I got back in the 1980's and 1990's. Some of these are store catalogs/brochures, some are salesman's brochures/samples, some are some fountain pen filling instruction sheets and there's also an ink blotter pad from Pen World magazine (InkRedibles). All pieces are in very good to excellent condition.
List of items in this group:
1) Parker Pen USA 16-page 5.5" x 8.5" info booklet (no pictures). Contains: Parker's Heritage of Quality and Full Lifetime Warranty (pg. 1), "Modes" of Writing (pg. 2 & 3), Finishes (pg. 4 & 5), Parker Duofold (pg. 6), Parker Premier (pg. 7), Parker 75 (pg. 8), Parker 95 (pg. 9), Parker Classic (pg. 10), Parker Classic Desk Sets (pg. 11), Parker Vector (pg. 12), Parker Jotter (pg. 13), Parker Slinger (pg. 14), Parker Accessories (pg. 15), Parker Service & Warranty Information (pg. 16). Circa mid-1980's.
2) Parker Mandarin Yellow Duofold 1927 ad reprint sheet from 1995.
3) Parker 1995 ad sheet showcasing the new Orange Duofold & the company's history of their pens being used for the signing of treaties.
4) Instruction sheets from Parker Service Dept. on how to fill a plunger-style '51' fountain pen and a Duofold button filler from the 1920's. Sent back with repaired vintage fountain pens, circa late 1980's.
5) Waterman 100-year anniversary (1883-1993) 6-page full color brochure from 1983. Printed in France. Pg. 1 shows four fountain pens with one each from 1932, 1967, 1974 and 1983, pg. 2 show the 4-modes of the 'Man' 100 series (FP, RB, BP, PCL) from 1983, pg. 3 defines 'The Experience' and 'The Choice', pg. 4 defines 'The Quality' and 'The Refinement', pg. 5 has full color images of the 'Gentleman' series FP and BP in Gold Plate and Sterling Silver, pg. 6 has full color images of the 'Gentleman' series in lacquer finishes (FP in Burgundy, BP's in Burgundy, Blue, Black & Tortoise Shell)
6) 8.5" x 11" full color 56-page Waterman product catalog from around 1991/1992 (Navy Blue gloss embossed cover). Pages 1-3 talk about Waterman's legacy & quality, pages 4-46 show full color images of all their lines: Man 100 Solid Gold (pg. 4), Man 100 Solid Silver (pg. 5), Man 100 Opera (pg. 6), Man 100 Wood (pg. 7), Man 100 Solid Gold/Solid Silver (pg. 8), Man 100 Opera (pg. 9), Man 100 Wood (pg. 10 & 11), Man 100 Black/Gold (pg. 12), Man 100/Man 200 Black/Gold (pg. 13), Man 200 Rhapsody (pg. 14 & 15), Gentleman Metal (pg. 16 & 17), Gentleman Lacquer (pgs. 18-23), Exclusive Metal (pg. 24 & 25), Exclusive Lacquer (pgs. 26-31), Expert (pgs. 32-35), Laureat Lacquer (pgs. 36-39), Maestro (pgs. 40-45), pg. 46 is blank, pg.47 intro page to penholders & accessories, Cigar Pouches (pg. 48), Leather Pouches (pg. 49), Inks, (pg. 50), Refills (pg. 51), Image of 18K Man 100 nib (pg. 52), Nib Grades (pg. 53), Epilog (pg. 54), Waterman Worldwide Locations (pg. 55), info page (pg. 56). Beautiful photography in this catalog!
7) 1983 Waterman 100 year anniversary (1883-1983) black & white history 15-page brochure. Quantities of these given to dealers to hand out to customers. Lists important dates in Waterman's history starting with it's inception in 1883 and ending with it's 100-year anniversary in 1983.
8) Original Sheaffer 1960's filling instructions for a vacuum type or visulated lever type fountain pen.
9) InkRedibles blotting paper pack with eight 3" x 5.75" red sheets. Produced by Pen World Magazine (World Publications) in the late 1990's. Has small purple ink blot stain on first page, otherwise unused.
10) Seven page typed & xeroxed Waterman salesman's treatise on helping dealers sell their pen line. Entitled: Waterman Ideal Fountain Pen, Inc. "13 Points To A Successful Sale". Written in the 1980's by Waterman U.S. Sales Mgr. Gustavo Rodriguez, great information for any Waterman pen dealer back then.
This is great reference material for the collector/user of more modern fountain pens and is getting harder & harder to find these days...don't miss out on adding these to your collection! (PS-If necessary, have more images of these items available on request)
Shipping is a flat fee of $6.50 on this item (sorry, U.S. shipping only). Item will ship by USPS Priority Mail (2 to 3 business days). Return Policy: 14 days money back, buyer pays return shipping.
If you have any problems with the checkout system on my eCRATER store, please contact me. You can also find this item cross-posted on Etsy (etsy.com under KoiKichi13) and on Bonanza (bonanza.com under KoiKichi_13).